Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself!

Welcome Barb!! It’s great to have you join the community… :slight_smile:

Thanks for the greeting, Glenn.

1 Like

Hi Barb! Welcome! Great to have you with us and as a circle member!

So… NO ONE remembers to tap in an Emergency unless they tap regularly when they are a little stressed, a little more stressed, and a lot stressed. An emergency situation goes straight to the primitive brain, and unless we’ve reprogrammed our primitive brain to look to Tapping as a Really Useful Tool when we’re activated, we just… won’t.

Did you see the Pain Relief with EFT program that is a part of the circle membership? You could choose from those tappings, perhaps do different ones 3-5x a day for a few minutes (the emotional states and limiting beliefs you could see as a Vibrational Medicine Chest).

When we bring some activation AND relief to our emotional and physical body, we teach it new pathways… and are less likely to end up in emotional emergencies to begin with.

Thanks for introducing yourself, and do feel free to start a new topic if you’d like to go into this deeper together! @Rick

5 Likes

Welcome Barb, glad you are here with us and sharing.

Jean

1 Like

Thank you Rick for your nice welcome~!

I’m James, I live in the Lower Manhattan area of New York City. I attended a Tapping workshop several years ago at Easton Mountain in Greenwich NY. I have been interested in EFT ever since. Although I am a novice, I am always excited to learn more and be in community.

I have been in NYC for awhile now, I came for Art school and then just remained :smiley: I enjoy all that the city has to offer including the Citi Bike riding, our subways, all of the accessible parklands, walking adventures, the variety of neighborhoods and the multi-cultural events.

warmly,
James

6 Likes

Welcome James! Carol Look also lives in NYC and sounds similar about all the ways it nourishes her. Although I’m a mountain boy myself, I do appreciate sharing a person’s enthusiasm when they find their “home territory.”

We’re starting the Real Skills Workshops and it would be awesome to hear from you which skill(s) matter most to you right now. There’s a little poll at the previous link for you, if you’re willing.

It’s great to have you with us!

1 Like

Welcome James, I am a Taurus too if that is what bluTaurus means. Years ago I had dreams of living and working in NYC. It didn’t happen but NYC still fascinates me!

Glad to see you here and yes tapping is amazing.

Jean

2 Likes

Welcome Andrew! It’s wonderful that you joined our community!

2 Likes

thank you Jean~! I’m on the ‘cusp’ but yes, a Taurus in many ways :smile:

2 Likes

Namaste Norene
thanks so much for the kind welcome, its great to be with a tapping team who takes responsibility for their stuff, really refreshing, thanks for the welcome, glad you are here too!

2 Likes

Hi bluJames ~ Welcome! Though I’ve only been to NYC twice I have fond memories of all the city offers, especially the museums. I was fortunate to have seen the Picasso Retrospective at MOMA in 1980!

2 Likes

Welcome BARBulah!! So glad you have joined our community! The coaching and encouragement, not to mention understanding and acceptance and support is beyond wonderful! And, we all benefit from each other’s situations/challenges. Looking forward to seeing you on the calls.

1 Like

Thank you Norene, and I’m so glad you enjoyed NYC… and twice~! Yes, the museums are amazing, especially on a hot, humid Summer afternoon :smiley:

2 Likes

:astonished: My apologies for not checking my spell-check!! BARBulah was not anywhere close to what I typed!!

Hello all, my name is Rachel. I’ve really appreciated the emails and resources that Rick & Cathy have developed, and I hope to reach a point where I’ve integrated tapping more deeply into my life.

I live alone and far from family, and now that we’ve passed one year into this pandemic, I’m really feeling the impact of the isolation. I thought that joining a community such as this might help offset that.

Here’s a picture of my bubble companion:

7 Likes

Hello Rachel…welcome to the community!

1 Like

Welcome @Rach! Love your Furry Friend photo. It’s a way of getting to know what and who matters to those in the community, and I welcome you!

Do you have a sense what might help cultivate some more connection for you here in a way that would feel good to you? Is there something that really matters to your heart that you’d like a place and way to express it?

Warm smiles,
Rick

1 Like

Hey friends. My name is Krista. I am here to share sparkles and love when in connection. <3 Been a member for a few years now and so happy to be here <3

6 Likes

@Krysta_Rosina! Yay! You’re here!

Did you get a chance to vote on the Real Skills that matter most to you right now?

2 Likes

Hi Rach, glad to meet you. What a beautiful bubble companion. :smiley:

3 Likes