Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to the Thriving Now Community Center! It is so awesome to have YOU here to join us and engage together.

You’re invited, right now, click [imageReply] below and Introduce yourself!

Share fun, art, and what’s dear to your heart. What do you want to share?

• What matters to you?
  • What is your Heartistry ?
  • What would you like to experience in community and connection?

You can also post photos (or not). Usually dragging a photo or using copy/paste works to upload it. Multiple photos per message are allowed (just leave a blank line between the weird codes that you’ll see in the editor).

Again, Welcome! Your Presence here is heartily encouraged.

2 Likes

Namaste
Hi my name is Andrew, long term (yet enthuastic tapping) fan, of Rick, Cathy, Carol look
as per Ricks questions, what matters to me, to be a person who has acheived total personal peace, so no buttons for others to push, my heartistry is that that is my ultimate goal - be like even better than the loving (rare) stepdads who i noticed where generous and kind and open minded during my lack of healthy males challenging childhood, just knowing people work on there own projections and identify things that is our stuff or others blame is great . Cathy and Ricks insights are really helpful, so im happy to be associated with there groups, thanks

9 Likes

Woohoo! Welcome @Andrew! Thanks for accepting my invite and introducing yourself. I feel your hearty intentions, to be kind and generous and open minded.

Clearing out our susceptibilities (buttons and triggers) is work. Worthy work. I believe when we discern what is ours and seek to improve, it helps us to be compassionate with others, too – even those resorting to blame because, well, that’s where they are.

Glad to have you with us here in the Center after a long-time connection through email!

3 Likes

Hello there lovely people!
I’ve been with Thriving Now for a long time but I’m really introverted so I’m trying my hand and head and heart in this space.
I’ve recently moved into a new home, and I’m busy making my new nest a calming peaceful place.
Purple is my favorite color, so of course, there is a lot of purple involved!
I have a small dog named Bridget who is my little love.
It’s nice to be here with you all!
Sharon

9 Likes

Hi Sharon and welcome. I’m so glad you posted.

Your peaceful, purply place sounds … perfect! :heart_eyes:

I’ve belonged to a number of online groups, and this is the first one where it’s really felt like a genuine Community.

Dog pictures are also always welcome. :wink:

-Margo

5 Likes

Hi Sharon…welcome! I’m happy you’ve decided to be part of this community space. The more the merrier.

Glenn

4 Likes

Oh YAY! Welcome @Sharon! :dog2:

Yesterday my boy and partner were both in Purple! I did not get a picture or I’d share it. Do you have a photo of you and your pup you’d like to share? You can usually just drag it into the message editor and it will upload.

Here’s a long ago picture of me with Jimmy (now almost 29) and Rebecca (27 this year), my big shepherd Kiya (my frisbee buddy) and Amica (both playing in other cosmic realms now). I miss having a furry friend in the house! So sharing is definitely welcome.

Love to you!

9 Likes

Hi Sharon,

Welcome, so glad to see you here . Oh how I love purple!

What fun making your new nest a calming and peaceful place. I would love to see some of your purple if it feels right for you to share.

Jean

6 Likes

Thanks, Glenn! I’m glad to be here.

3 Likes

Happy to meet a fellow purple lover! Let me see if I can get a photo uploaded.
Nope, will have to figure it out!

2 Likes

Love your photo Rick! You still look the same! Cute kids, and beautiful shepherds!

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind welcome to the community.
Once I figure it out, I’ll upload some Bridget photos!

1 Like

What can work: if you have the photo up in some app and it allows you to “copy” then you can “paste” right into the editor. Same with finding the photo in the file directory and “dragging” it into the message editor window.

2 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

Yay! Thank you @Sharon!

Oh, and you can put more than one photo in a reply. Just put a blank line between them. Thanks for figuring out how to post!

1 Like

Hi Rick and Each One. Thank you for the little nudge to say hi. I’m thankful for Tapping and enjoy meeting others that recognize it’s unique and gently powerful value. Been tapping since 2012 and have always wanted to do more with it. Thank you for being people of that sort too. I love the word heartistry and will possibly visit that another time. Re community and connection…whatever unfolds on this Tapping Journey. Regards, Karen in FL, USA

8 Likes