Midjourney - AI Art

There’s also a sense of calmness…beautiful!

2 Likes

Amazing, Kate. Expressive and deep.

3 Likes

Oh Kate, this is beautiful :heart:

2 Likes

Harmonious Color Field Painting landscape with large prismatic color fields --ar 16:9

Beautiful how different the exact same prompt can evoke differences… The power in words and the creativeness!

3 Likes

So creative. I love these!

1 Like

line dot art of otter , black background --ar 16:9 --s 50

This makes me smile…

3 Likes

I seem to be in a place in my life where otters help me to feel more of my Range…

otter, kalighat painting

otter, bauhaus style

otter, abstract style

3 Likes

Thank you for listening to your inner otter and sharing your outer ai otters with us. They are truly wonderful!

3 Likes

I agree, I love these :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Glorious all of them :heart:

These are so beautiful.

Feeling how much AI Art for me fits the “Ask… and it is Given” spiritual dynamic. Each of these three otters delights me, and they exist because I ASKED and then Chose and then shared (and enjoyed myself, and savored, too).

This really is, for me, ART with FRIENDS. So different from my concept of Art and Artists as high priestesses with skills I could never reasonably develop. Interesting, eh? What’s even cooler is that we’re getting to a place where I can use words AND even my stick figure outlines to craft and re-craft, too.

I’m thrilled to know that within a short time I’ll be able to co-write stories and turn them into picture “books” and even movie shorts to share with… friends. A thriving lifestyle starts coming alive to include personalized and communal art that is even more inclusive than I’d ever imagined.

4 Likes

Yes Rick, ART with FRIENDS is so wonderful because I can let my inner child draw and color what she wants to and then share it without worry that anyone is going to criticize her. AI art also delights me and I get excited to see what pictures develop from my asking. Also seeing what others are creating is fun too.

I’ve been playing with the idea of creating a coloring book of pictures I like created by the words I imagine and type into AI.

Writing stories and illustrating them is another fun possibility although I did write one about a cat and dog marrying. Their offspring didn’t come out the way I would like but kinda close.

I’m so glad you introduced us to your AI art. It is such fun to play with.

4 Likes

This is amazing and so poignant. Big ugly tears for me too. Thank you for sharing. And the pics are so expressive too

2 Likes

I love this. I love the clarity and the softness expressed as well as the depth in the eyes

2 Likes

otter, PALETTE KNIFE OIL PAINTING ON CANVAS BY LEONID AFREMOV --ar 16:9 zoom out 1.5

3 Likes

Fractal art of a beautiful ancient chestnut tree with huge canopy branches in the style of alcohol ink, mosaic, black light paint

2 Likes

emphasized textOh Rick that is almost the most beautiful picture I’ve ever seen :heart::heart::heart: Could you imagine a place where fall trees really looked like this in different variations?

2 Likes

Let’s go for a walk there!

2 Likes

Yes and we’ll find a hobbit house, fairies and who knows what else :hearts: :hugs: