Midjourney - AI Art

2 Likes

Oh! I want to have my office there!

2 Likes

I found some fairies who are sitting on the branch. They don’t always want to be this visible. They know this group is safe with beautiful loving hearts so they let us see them :heart:

2 Likes

Oh, heart-warming indeed. Thank you Fairies!

2 Likes

I deeply and completely accept myself

Gotta say, the surprise and interesting dynamics of this image, her so inward, all the Everything around her… wild. Intriguing.

I deeply and completely love and accept myself.

Fascinating! The heartistry tree rising above the person on person grounded/rooted on the earth.

3 Likes

Wow.

1 Like

Adira, sick, not getting what she wants, deprived of her iPad, reflecting her Da-Da’s inner child, sweet, colorful rage monkey

2 Likes

Oh my, a rage monkey! :scream: Gotta create one of my own. Maybe they can play together someday :wink: Hope Adira gets better soon and the rage monkey is soothed.

2 Likes

I want to live here…

A captivating Mediterranean coastal city at sunset, transformed into a mesmerizing mosaic artwork using alcohol ink painting techniques. The image should be taken with a Sony camera and enhanced by professional lighting to capture the rich hues and textures of the landscape. Emphasize the intricate details and patterns found in the city’s architecture, combining the organic flow of alcohol ink with the structured nature of mosaic art. The final image should be sharpened to enhance the crispness of the lines and colors. Please use an unsplash filter for a natural and ethereal look, and aim for hyper-realism and high-resolution 16k quality --ar 16:9

4 Likes

Beautiful! It takes me back to the Amalfi Coast! :heart:

3 Likes

Me too! I have been feeling the urge to intend a visit there and Sardegna as well… Ahhhh

3 Likes

I think I’m in love with Giraffe’s, fall trees, Christmas trees and mushroom houses. Creating these in Mid journey this afternoon calmed my soul and relaxed me so much. So much fun.

4 Likes

andreab67_a_large_christmas_tree_decorated_with_balls_tinsel_li_d722379b-35b2-458e-b134-52bdacf03000

2 Likes

3 Likes

How fun! Love the giraffe and seeing the fall B&W images ready for coloring (or not). Yay!

2 Likes

Sweet dreams!

4 Likes

@Norene Crows in the Appalachian Mountains fall time…

3 Likes

Mmmmmm…Love, love, love!!!

Peaceful.

Abundant Kindness!
(@Norene I thought you’d like it came up with an Elephant to represent abundant kindness!)

4 Likes