Midjourney - AI Art

Feeling the Call of the Cabin…

Wow, that top one looks like a scene from Stephen King’s Fairy Tale

1 Like

Loving that I’m starting to learn this. slowly and in small bites. It’s given me a real lift, especially because of a little breakthrough yesterday, and love that there’s more to learn.

I’m using BlueWillow which is via Discord as well and quite similar to Midjourney.

This pic is so cute. not going to work for my purposes as is but just loved it and wanted to share. Oo just thought: I’ll see if I can learn what I need to so I can produce this again slightly differently. ‘consistent characters’ here I come.

baby owl, barn owl, art nouveau, highly detailed, big round eyes, beautiful, wise, smile, iridescent gold, cinematic lighting, stained glass

4 Likes

Oh YAY! I love this owl and the sharing. The improv soul in me enjoys pleasing surprises… Thank you!

3 Likes

Yay!! Thanks Rick. It’s fun isn’t it. especially when it produces something I really like. & its really in being able to learn this, get over learning hurdles -like ‘wheres my picture’- that I’m super happy about (have my own server now).

Well I’ve learned (which is great) that Ill probably never be able to reproduce this particular character (not feeling great) as seeds don’t seem to be available via BlueWillow.

Also cant set a seed number at creation in the same way one can in Midjourney. So I’ll think about subscribing to Midjourney after all. (need to tap on finances I think)

But really for my initial goals right now I don’t need it so maybe that can wait. We’ll see. It’s all a bit exciting so I want to be able to keep up. Tap tap tap

2 Likes

I’m having fun learning Midjourney. I’ve been watching You Tube videos on how to use it and learning how to create prompts too. Here is my first one that I will use to practice with for my art on drawing faces.

3 Likes

What a beautiful Owl Kate. Yes it is all exciting isn’t it. I hope you do continue. :hugs:

1 Like

Wonderful Jean, great idea too on how to use it for your art development!

1 Like

Here are three mandalas I created just now. The first one is my favorite.

3 Likes

I love that one, too!

1 Like

Me popping out of my own birthday cake :rofl:

3 Likes

Wheee! I smile!

1 Like

Happy​:confetti_ball:Happy​:confetti_ball:Birthday (((((Jean))))) :heart:

1 Like

I found even better ones as I kept going. Now if only the images actually danced,

1 Like

Thank you Norene,

1 Like

Coming soon!!

2 Likes

With music too and being able to use our own voices to narrate! Most of my AI art is using Blue Willow but I won’t give up Midjourney. I’m practicing and learning my way around. Lots of fun.

2 Likes

@Norene - for you…

https://twitter.com/sam_ai_am/status/1653567860894048257?s=20

4 Likes

Oh! Thank you so much, Rick!! Beautiful!! It reminds me of being in a hot air balloon over the Serengeti at sunrise and seeing elephants! Thank you for thinking of me! :heart::elephant:

2 Likes

Otter Infinity Bliss

3 Likes

Wow that’s incredible