Midjourney - AI Art

Hope you have a colorful weekend…

the art of painting, with colorful splashes around an otter, in the style of psychedelic realism, martin ansin, musical color fields, solarizing master, made of rubber, vibrant tones, magali villeneuve --ar 91:51 --v 5

3 Likes

Feeling the Call of the Cabin…

a man is looking down and walking through a strange landscape, in the style of psychedelic art nouveau, steve sack, rural life scenes, colorful curves, jeff soto, use of earth tones, tumblewave --v 5

Another version

3 Likes

a silhouette of an otter body in front of a river with rocks, leaves and flowers, in the style of simple, colorful illustrations, drugcore, bulbous, beige and pastel colors, realistic forms, animated gifs, furry body --ar 5:3 --v 5

2 Likes

I love all the colors.

1 Like

I love your prompts! I am curious about why there is a signature in the second “cabin” picture …

1 Like

Ai has been trained on many different art styles, and in many/most, artists sign their works. So the AI signs it as well, with a scribble.

I often take prompts being freely shared on Twitter and modify or run them myself then refine and pick the ones I most enjoy. Glad you like them!

2 Likes

Would you ask mid journey to create some eye catching colorful fractals ?

May I use some of these for my own use? I would like to turn this one into a jigsaw puzzle and possibly use some for my own drawing.

Yep! Feel free!

1 Like

3 Likes

That’s pretty. It’s not what I expected but nice. :hugs:

I think that is one of the qualities of Augmented Imagination (AI) art. We “direct” but what comes out is such a blend of improv based on the “blend” of words, their order, what they mean across points of expression… it’s wild and free and sometimes, uhh, not that pleasing to me! That said, while I don’t know what you expected, and it really doesn’t even look like a true mathematical fractal!, it’s… worth sharing.

Here’s just with “fractals” as a prompt (again, not mathematical fractals from what I can see):

3 Likes

Yes that is nice too. They seem to want to do flower/plant fractals. Very interesting what comes out isn’t it!
Would you ask it for some mathematical fractals and see what comes out too? I am curious.
I also wonder if it can produce moving art like moving in circles. A whirl a gig kind of picture?

Other AIs can do video or moving art. I tried mathematical but it just produced something sorta similar it seems:

2 Likes

Interesting how it created another so much the same with different words. It is still pretty. I’m fascinated with this program and the chat one. What’s next?

1 Like

Cosmic otter play

3 Likes

My son sent this to me and I had a big ugly cry. Check out AI generated graphics

1 Like

Where did the smiley tree go?

From our call today…

3 Likes