Midjourney - AI Art

Love to You!

Prompt kintsugi, dark background, dark red heart shape

4 Likes

Stunning, Rick. That’s so moving. It really touched me. Booom. Thank you :heart::sparkles:

3 Likes

Happy April Fool’s Day!

2 Likes

Stained Glass Dragonfly

Wow.

3 Likes

I’ll say.
What prompts did you use?

1 Like

That one wasn’t mine and they didn’t share the exact prompt.

Here’s one I did:

natural background, full-body of a beautiful dragonfly, stained glass style, vivid rainbow of deep rich colors, 8k , alive --v 5

What’s an extra wing between friends…

4 Likes

LOL Ohh that made me laugh. I was already smiling at your beautiful shining bright rainbow dragonfly when reading the prompts, thank you, but had to re-look once I read to the end. I hadn’t noticed the extra wing! Ahh that tickled.

Really lovely Rick, that unique dragonfly :slightly_smiling_face::sparkles:

I’m having a nice time these last few days with an orange dragonfly in a certain section of my garden. At least I’m imagining its the same one. I’ll take a pic if I can.

3 Likes

Watercolor of Young ballerina dancing in colorful smoke down a garden path, glowing flowers, starry night sky --q 2 --s 750 --c 5

…and with an otter…

Watercolor of playful happy otter dancing in colorful smoke down a garden path, glowing flowers, starry night sky --q 2 --s 750 --c 5 --v 5

4 Likes

Watercolor of thoughtful otter looking up at the full moon, in mystical smoke along a glttering river, glowing lightning bug, starry night sky --q 2 --s 750 --c 5

3 Likes

Are those the words you used to have AI create that picture?

How about asking Acrylic of 3 Robin’s eggs in a nest with angels surrounding them on a snowy day!

1 Like

Well, doesn’t seem to quite “get” that. But some beautiful results, anyway…

4 Likes

That was fun. Wonder what part it didn’t “get”.

How about a water color of a portable typewriter on the handlebars of a bicycle under a colorful umbrella?

4 Likes

Bernie thanks you. These were his ideas. He says they are cool.

1 Like

Rick, your thoughtful prompts are creating beautiful art! After seeing several of your pieces that have otters in them, I looked up Otter in my Medicine Cards. Otter is woman medicine representing balanced female energy! :otter::heart:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Can midjourney create a jigsaw puzzle?

1 Like

4 Likes

That is so cool! I guess you could tell it to make a jigsaw puzzle of almost anything.

Good morning!

toad dancing in the rain with a colorful umbrella

3 Likes