Art with friends 🎨

Good job with the face in the center! Love the colors and the variety of expressions you get when you tilt the head and pupils! :heart::art:

3 Likes

2 page spread in my sketchbook; it evolved since last week!

2 Likes

The woman in blue evolved, too. This is a 2 page spread in my Spark Creativity Book.

3 Likes

Works in progress from today’s gathering. I’m finding that I like having several ideas going at once, especially when you’re waiting for paint to dry!

3 Likes

I love all your creative ideas Norene :exclamation:The two page spread, zentangles and of course the suggestions about my work in progress that I asked you about. Many thanks.

3 Likes

You are so welcome! I’m excited to see where your wonderful new art supplies lead you! :heart::art: If you want some company while creating, message me…

1 Like

Thanks Norene, what a good idea. :heart:

1 Like

Love this picture Norene and I especially like your blue figure!

2 Likes

This is my latest exploration. I tried masking fluid for the first time top left and am new to watercolour in general so am playing with that.

3 Likes

I love your blue and red drawings Jean, they reminded me of these that I produced with ai only this morning. I thought there’s a similar composition within the rectangle.

3 Likes

YES!! I see the similarities. I do love those rectangles and other shapes. Have you played with zentangles yet? I wonder what Ai will produce if I type zentangles in.

I like what you created! Isn’t Ai fun! I get inspired. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

…these are the three foundations of art…

Thank you all for sharing here. Although not a yes for me to join you live, I join you in Consciousness through your sharing here. Means a lot to me right now…

3 Likes

Still an WIP but almost there after today’s gathering!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Jean I didn’t know what zentangles were so I googled it, and I had a go with ai too. Thanks for igniting that curiosity :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I absolutely love your flowers and vase Margo. Very pretty.

This wasn’t what I had in mind when I started. I was playing with making a zentangle and it went kind of kerflooy so I changed it into a Christmas tree. I am not sure if it’s a work in progress or if I’m going to do more with it. But it was fun to play with.

3 Likes

Kate, are you going to try and do some zentangles? I want to do some, they fascinate me.

So pretty Norene. I love all the pictures you posted on this and painted.

1 Like

I really like your Christmas Tree, Jean! If you send out Xmas cards, you could use it to make your cards!

2 Likes

I might give zentangles a go Jean. There’s neurographic art too which sounds interesting to me and is supposed to be good for our brain.

It can be done with an emotion or something in mind to express.

I just looked it up to make sure I had the right name and see that people are combining the two, zentangles and neurographica. Wow. There’s so much to explore!

2 Likes