Art with friends 🎨

I once thought the Earth was round… silly Rick.

The actual name for the shape of the Earth is an oblate spheroid. This term describes a shape that resembles a slightly flattened sphere, where the equatorial diameter is larger than the polar diameter.

I mean, if the earth isn’t even round, why bother trying!?? :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks Rick, that’s awesome. Suddenly I feel freer than I ever have to create, sketch, color etc. So watch out round earth here I come. :hugs: :hugs: :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

It’s definitely come along Norene. I like it and am interested to see the next stage.

2 Likes

Thank you, Kate. I, too am interested in where it’s going! :rofl: Right now it’s her complexion that’s bothering me! Poor thing!

1 Like

That’s wonderful! What a great idea! I hope I will get to see how it works and join you one day. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

We would love to have you join us! The more the merrier! We have been meeting on Tuesdays at 9:00 pm your time over FaceTime; June 13th is the next gathering.

2 Likes

Thank you Norene! I will try to make it. What do I need? How long is a session?

1 Like

She’s done!! :heart::art::older_woman:t2:

5 Likes

How interesting, Norene! I like what you’ve done with her and it is very clear to me. Nice creation :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you, Jean!

2 Likes

Wonderful Norene! I wanted to hit the heart button three times :laughing:

:heart::heart::heart:

I appreciate you sharing different stages of this too, its nice to feel like being on the journey with you x

1 Like

Evolution of an idea during today’s Art with Friends! :heart::art:

4 Likes

I enjoyed watching you create this. Very nice. :heart:

I wonder what he’s been eating?

5 Likes

5 Likes

I see a purple beach umbrella and a pair of sunglasses with red lenses.

1 Like

Pretty flowers Margo :heart: I’m glad you shared this.

3 Likes

Look what I found after our art session!

I’m always jotting things that resonate with me down and Maddox always adds his wonderful marks! :heart::art:

3 Likes

Here are a couple of things I played with today! We missed you Nila :heart: I can’t tell you how much I look forward to Tuesday morning (for me!) Jean and Margo, thank you so much for all you are; love the insight and laughs!!

4 Likes

Oh Norene, I love your picture of enduring hope :heart: That creative desk/room of yours… Be still my heart. So much to play with there and create! What fun!
I, too look so forward to our Tuesday creative artistic get-togethers with you and Margo. I missed Nila too and hope you join us again. I’m so amazed how I can come to our Tuesday creative group with all kinds of emotions going on and they fade into peace, relaxation and fun. I even find myself giggling at some of my whimsical creations. Thank you for creating this for us Norene. :hugs:

4 Likes