Art with friends 🎨

I love this Norene. I like how you took the shadow portrait and embellished it with the birds and so much more. This art get together we’re having has been so good for me and I thank you for your answers to my questions. :hugs: Have you ever had the urge to teach?

3 Likes

Thank you so much, Jean! Yes and no to the urge to teach; I haven’t really thought too much about it. I kinda think of myself as a student! I guess that doesn’t preclude teaching too!

3 Likes

This is Kris I mentioned @icreatelife on Twitter

https://twitter.com/icreatelife/status/1650245206820700160

And she did an elephant AI art with bills!

4 Likes

I love the elephant !

Omg!! I might need to reinstate my Twitter account to follow them! :heart::elephant:

2 Likes

This is my current work in progress. The under-painting was mostly dark (emotions that I have been experiencing) and I knew that I wanted something lighter, so I’m bringing in more lights, with mostly rectangles and squares but circles (of life) too. :heart::art:

4 Likes

I like how you explore and show your emotions through art. Emotions are layered aren’t they! They can even go sideways and in circles too like you expressed. Your art always has me thinking, pondering with new and different ideas. Thank you teacher :exclamation: And friend :hugs:

2 Likes

They sure are! And, different emotions, for me, seem to be coming rapid fire! :face_with_spiral_eyes: But, a good cry and pushing some paint around make me feel so much better!
I’m honored that my art gets you thinking about new ideas! I can’t wait to see where your pondering takes you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I’m calling it done! There’s still a bit of darkness at the bottom and along the sides but I feel good about the pinks, blues and lavender as they do give me a lift and make me feel lighter!

5 Likes

I keep going back and looking at this art piece you created Norene. There is so much to look at, so many colors and strips overlaying and in many directions. I’ve never experienced art in this way and it is indeed fascinating :bangbang:

3 Likes

When I joined our art group on Facetime Tuesday I had planned to play with sketching a Cranky Button that someone mentioned on a call the other day. That intrigued me. Plus I was tired from a lot that had been going on in my life - good tired mostly but nevertheless tired. But as we talked, tapped and shared, the tired left and I started doodling lips. Next this woman appeared who wanted blue hair. So I accommodated. I’m not sure if this is finished or a work in progress. I will let her tell me.

5 Likes

Love this Jean, thanks for sharing your process.

1 Like

Yesterday’s doodling while talking and tapping/

4 Likes

Love the repetition of the circles and numbers and how a couple of the circles go off the page. :heart::art:

Thanks Norene. I was wondering if anyone would see the numbers… :hugs: And you did :exclamation:

1 Like

Today’s creation. It wasn’t what I had planned but more fun.

6 Likes

Though I was having a wonderful “stay-cation” last week, it sure felt good to be back with Art with Friends! These are Gelli Plate mono prints that I will collage onto other pieces.

5 Likes

I’m glad you had such a wonderful vacation. I’m glad you got back for our Art with friends. It was fun watching you Gelli paint and showing us how it was done. I had never heard of this before. I love the colors.

2 Likes

Mahalo, Jean :hibiscus: It’s good to be back! The colors of your circles work well together; and I love the surprised face in the blue circle!

4 Likes

I’ve been playing with Ai with Blue Willow and Midjourney and created this. I love fractals.

It inspired me so today during our art get-together today I drew this.

3 Likes