Art with friends 🎨

A great reminder! Thanks, Jean!! :heart::art:

4 Likes

WIP … It’s a start and I’m not sure where this elephant is going but I’m kind of excited and curious to see where the path leads​:exclamation::heart::art::elephant:

5 Likes

I’m excited to see where the blue elephant is going too Norene. She is so pretty and I love this color blue :blue_heart:

Here is my fun Giraffe. Thank you Norene for your helpful suggestions, I learned a lot.

4 Likes

LOVE your giraffe!! Good job!! I can’t wait to see your next one!!!

2 Likes

IMG_0683
Sorry this seems to be blurry!

4 Likes

Yes art is so relaxing and fun. I am certainly enjoying my time playing with art and here’s my latest art during our art group yesterday. There has been so much going on lately that has been stressful so I needed to sketch this whimsical Minion. I love those little guys.

3 Likes

It’s so great to be back creating art with my friends! This is the elephant I was working on before I went to CA; it’s not glued down yet but it’s definitely on it’s way!

4 Likes

It never ceases to amaze me that sketching, coloring and playing around with our favorite things reduces the stress that we may be experiencing. :heart::art:

2 Likes

I love watching you continue playing with your beautiful blue elephant.
I m glad you’re back home and creating again with us :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you!! It’s sooooo good to be back!!

1 Like

Yesterday when I joined our art group I felt like drawing a sad crying face because that was how I was feeling. But as we talked and supported each other the sad turned into this.

2 Likes

This is where my Feeling Kinda Blue Elephant has landed. Thank you Margo and Jean for your valuable input.

2 Likes

Well done, Jean! To me, she actually looks like she had been sad but now feels a calm happiness!

2 Likes

She is so beautiful Norene. I loved seeing you working on her and chatting with us. She looks warm and cuddly. Do you think she’d let me cuddle with her? I’d talk sweetly too.

2 Likes

You inspired me to “elephant” tonight…

G’night… Powerful Dreams

3 Likes

Yes, most definitely … she would love to cuddle with you! Elephants are so loving!

2 Likes

You never cease to inspire me with your AI art!! Beautiful doesn’t even begin to describe it. :heart::elephant::art::desktop_computer:

1 Like

4 Likes

So true! It’s a special kind of therapy! :heart::art:

2 Likes

Wow Jean, how lovely!

1 Like