Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself!

Welcome Ashlie…I look forward to interacting with you here and hopefully in the Tapping Circle as well.

1 Like

Welcome Conde, I am fascinated about you being a modern mystic. I’m fascinated by supernatural gifts and would like to learn more about yours. I have some too.

I am glad that this group is helping you move through your waves of grief easier and not have it interfere with your work.

2 Likes

Welcome Ashlie, I’m glad you’re with us in the group and clearing the stuff that isn’t helpful. It is so good to know we are not alone as we go through life’s ups and downs.

3 Likes

So… I’m here to introduce myself and I don’t know what to say… I’ve been tapping since 2008, trained as a practicioner too, but never taken it anywhere?
I go by Catpaw most of the time, and I’m here to have some tapping community if that makes sense.
I’m in the midst of making some huge decisions right now and stressed af. I say decisions, it’s not as if I have seen much in the way of choice. I’m getting divorced and I need to leave Mexico for my own sanity and find a way to get back to somewhere in the EU instead, since with brexit I can’t return to the only place I’ve known as an adult.
I usually watch on YouTube after the event.
Merry meet tappers​:smile_cat:
Here’s a pic of me and one of my two cats.

6 Likes

Welcome Catpaw…I’m looking forward to meeting you on the Tapping Circle.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing, Catpaw, and the picture, too.

In the Confused? workshop one of the aspects I wanted to get through – and I’m not sure how well I did – was that sometimes the “decision” isn’t available. We’re in a place where being in as much clarity as we can and putting energy into clarity helps us both find the flow and stay in the flow.

I hear, for example, in your clarity about the divorce leading to you knowing that Right Distance means another continent! Sanity is so much more nourishing than stressed out and overwhelmed.

Have you tried mapping out the “emotional eco-system” you are wanting for yourself? For example, for me there are places that radiate Nature far more than others. Being able to explore and be in places where the nature actually nourishes my well-being is core to my thriving – and that nature is forest and mountains first and foremost and dry deserts not at all. Emotionally I need more openness and tolerance and inclusivity than tribalism – some want to fit in more with only like-minded people.

Great to have you with us, and feel free to start a fresh topic if you want to explore emotional ecosystem mapping more. :smiley_cat:

Rick

4 Likes

Welcome Catpaw, I love that name. Yes it makes sense that you are here for the tapping community. We do help each other with the tapping. I hope the tapping helps you with your decisions.

4 Likes

I am not if this is the right place to introduce myself. I am a seeker of truth - officially a Hindu monk. I teach Vedanta, a branch of knowledge that reveals the absolute nature/ dimension of the self as utterly free as opposed to relative nature of the ego. I stay in India.

I consider myself blessed to have found Rick and Cathy. I am trained in EFT 1,2 and 3 …still a fledgling. I got trained in EFT as I wanted to work with some childhood trauma, as well be of more significant help to my Vedanta students.

I love the colour pink. Tend to be over emphathetic, not too good with boundaries …generally a loving soul, sometimes judgemental!

I am thinking about what can I give to this community - and I am stumped - I am overwhelmed I think maybe with ‘not good enough’!!! What I receive from the community is so much knowledge of principles, values, attitudes to life presented with so much clarity, ever so gently. Couldn’t ask for more. Thank you.

Blessed to be a part of this community. Thank you to Rick and all community members for providing such a rich empowering source for encourging growth, gently.

7 Likes

Yay! So good to have you here with us and to bring community energy to where you call home in the world.

For me your introduction and picture have already added to our center here. I invite anyone who joins to introduce themselves; you doing so makes me feel warm inside, that the effort is worth it, that we’re touching lives together in places and spaces many of us will not visit in person.

If you tap into your empathy, you will be able to feel the truth in what I am sharing. Truth for me is shared… generously. To be vulnerable as empathetic as well as to acknowledge that that poses challenges with boundaries… so many of us now resonate and are reminded of that for our lives, too.

I do invite you to review this concept: Better Boundaries and this real skills workshop.

If you are drawn to, we add to the awareness through sharing what’s hard for us personally, where we’re wanting/needing upgraded boundaries… and finding it hard!

Welcome, indeed, and thanks for being with us,

Rick

2 Likes

Welcome Truth-Seeker…so nice to have you as part of our community.

I think you have already brought enough…you have brought your truth-seeking nature and your honesty and your vulnerability and your sincere desire for learning.

3 Likes

Welcome Truth Seeker, you sound like a very interesting person and I hope to read more from you if it is a yes for you and/or see you on a call.

2 Likes

Hello TruthSeeker and welcome! I, too am not the best with boundaries and believe that we could not have found a better landing spot to explore the benefits of establishing/re-establishing boundaries and learning the Real Skills with which to do it. Thank you for being here!

1 Like

Hi, my name is Beth Mc. I have been tapping on my own and with groups for several years. I would like to experience more community, as I am facing serious health challenges myself, and married to someone with serious health challenges also. I will also be retiring in a little over a year, and looking to find what is best for me then. It’s been so long since I’ve been in a community, that I really don’t know what I’m looking for, just that I am looking. Thanks for being here. Beth

7 Likes

Welcome Beth Mc…so happy to have you as part of our community.

An experience that I’ve had here more than once is knowing what I was looking for only after finding it. Just knowing that you are looking is a solid beginning it seems to me. :slight_smile:

Peace.

4 Likes

Hello BethMc ~ Welcome, welcome!! I was never really a “joiner” of groups until I found Thriving Now. I think you will quickly realize that our community is supportive in such a loving and compassionate way. I hope to see you soon on a call where we tap together and borrow benefits. Again, welcome to our community!

4 Likes

Hi @BethMc ! So glad you’re with us as a circle member.

When I was suffering from serious health challenges, it made such a difference to be around ANYONE who acknowledged that trauma and stress (and secret shame) could be a contributor to my conditions. Life-changing freedom to explore the energy of those aspects of childhood and my toxic work environment.

Of course, that isn’t true for everyone… sometimes causes can be organic or genetic …or a mystery. Just wanted you to feel the openness that is core to our circle. If there is an aspect you’d like to explore, you’re invited to click the [New Topic] button on the [Home] screen and post something – or reply here and I can move it to a new topic if that’s easier.

Welcome!
Rick

5 Likes

Welcome Beth Mc. Glad to have you here. I’ve been here many years and love the community. I’m curious about so many things and I’m glad because there is much I am exploring rather than just one thing. That’s what’s fun for me.

4 Likes

Hi all!
Happy to be here! I’m Rachael and I’m a part time single mom to a 10 year old boy and full time mom to an amazing doggie. I’m coming out of a long period of using a lot of weed and being in some unhealthy relationships and just too much overall sitting around since my divorce.

I’m looking to find my footing again in a safe community where emotional freedom is front and center.

I’m a therapist by training and right now I’m coaching other therapists to have abundant practices…still trying to figure out exactly how I want my business to look and how to make that happen. Feeling a little stuck on that end of things as well as on forming healthy friendships that work for me as an introverted person.

Excited to get on some calls soon and see everyone over zoom and get to some tapping!
There’s my son and I:

7 Likes

Hi Rachael, It’s so nice to meet you. The picture of you and your son is so sweet and loving. Thank you for sharing.
I hope to see you on a zoom call when it feels right to you. I’m an introvert too until you get to know me.

6 Likes

Welcome Rachael. I look forward to seeing you on a Zoom meeting…I think you’re going to like it here…:slight_smile:

4 Likes