Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself!

:astonished: My apologies for not checking my spell-check!! BARBulah was not anywhere close to what I typed!!

Hello all, my name is Rachel. I’ve really appreciated the emails and resources that Rick & Cathy have developed, and I hope to reach a point where I’ve integrated tapping more deeply into my life.

I live alone and far from family, and now that we’ve passed one year into this pandemic, I’m really feeling the impact of the isolation. I thought that joining a community such as this might help offset that.

Here’s a picture of my bubble companion:

7 Likes

Hello Rachel…welcome to the community!

1 Like

Welcome @Rach! Love your Furry Friend photo. It’s a way of getting to know what and who matters to those in the community, and I welcome you!

Do you have a sense what might help cultivate some more connection for you here in a way that would feel good to you? Is there something that really matters to your heart that you’d like a place and way to express it?

Warm smiles,
Rick

1 Like

Hey friends. My name is Krista. I am here to share sparkles and love when in connection. <3 Been a member for a few years now and so happy to be here <3

6 Likes

@Krysta_Rosina! Yay! You’re here!

Did you get a chance to vote on the Real Skills that matter most to you right now?

2 Likes

Hi Rach, glad to meet you. What a beautiful bubble companion. :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi Krysta, Glad you posted here. I love sprinkles and love too. :smiley:

1 Like

Hello and Welcome, Rach! I, too live alone with my cat, Sasha.

3 Likes

Awww what a sweetheart! Love it!

2 Likes

Thanks, Rach! She and I are currently in the midst of a BIG adventure: moving from California to Hawaii!! I’m packing and she’s wondering what in the world is going on!! :crossed_fingers: that it’s an easy transition for both of us!

3 Likes

Hiiiii Krysta!!! So good to see you and your sparkles here!

1 Like

How is the move going, @Norene? Thinking of you! Hope you are well! Excited for you!

4 Likes

Hi I’m Anamika. I ve been tapping only recently. And an internet search led me to your page.

I don’t know what heartistry is…but I hope to do some deep cleaning and remove some mental and emotional patterns that keep my self esteem down.

I also hope it clears up.my filters so can see better and make better choices for me.

Interestingly, I came across your page when I was looking for a script for tapping on abandonment.

Hi to everyone

Anamika

5 Likes

Hi Anamika…and welcome.

1 Like

Yay Anamika! So great to have you with us!

Heartistry is a word I am attracted to because to me it reflects what MATTERS to us, that we’d like to express into the we-spaces we’re a part of. Different from “artistry” only in the sense that a lot of people (myself included) have more resistance to identifying as an artist than as a Heartist. (Maybe because it is a new concept that we’re getting to define? I love that!)

For me the path to “self-esteem” was frought also with lots of preaching and put downs.

It’s why I also focus more on calm confidence, presence, and hearty engagement. When I’m in one of those states of being, it feels really natural to feel the Value in me… and in We.

Esteem is an energy I feel is a shared one… we esteem each other and each of our self’s is included in that. Like a shared pool of mutual appreciation and gratitude.

Again, welcome! Feel free to start a new topic with any aspect of this you’d like to explore together!

Rick

5 Likes

Thank you for asking Dru! With some help from friends I’ve packed my most precious things like my grandmother’s china and most of the art work that was on the walls. I’m also trying to get everything in order so that Sasha can leave the airport with me instead of being quarantined which is quite the process! It looks like I’ll be completely out of the house by the 27th of May! :crossed_fingers:lol…I just today found this message (June 12th) and realized I never sent it!!

1 Like

Aloha Anamika ~ Welcome, welcome!! So good to have you here with us!

1 Like

When you’re up for it, start a new topic here in the Community We-Space and share some pictures! Aloha @Norene :peace_symbol: :surfing_woman:t2:

4 Likes

I will, Rick…I’m just not quite there yet.

4 Likes