Clearing Out 2020

Free Community Event - Recorded 

Clearing Out 2020!

Hosts: Rick Wilkes (@Rick) and Cathy Vartuli (@Cathy)

View the session replay above (60 mins)

Before we head into 2021… let’s Together do some EFT Tapping on what might still be hanging around in our emotions from all that’s happened (and NOT happened) this year…

• Shocks
  • Disappointments
  • Difficulties
  • Losses
  • Loneliness
  • Lifestyle Changes (wanted and unwanted and intolerable)

Our intention is to clear these from a place where they might be holding on in our body-mind… so next week we be in the Looking Forward Together Workshop with more clarity.

View the replay above or on youtube

2 Likes

I have a yearly Clearing Out ritual that I’m especially looking forward to this New Year’s Eve. I take scraps of paper and write down what “garbage”, if you will, I want to “let go of”, then I fold the papers and place them in my Grandmother’s abalone shell and burn them! The fire feels so cleansing, even healing. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Yes! Powerful! And thanks for getting the discussion started, @Norene! Great to have you with us here and on the Circle calls.

1 Like

Thanks, Rick! Feels like I’ve gone BACK to the Future! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

That’s a great idea Norene. We have done the burning ceremony before where we write out what we want to release and then burn it. Then we write a letter to ourselves and God (however we see that - the universe, our angels, etc) what we want to be doing in the following year. We sign it, put it in an envelope and save it. When we did this at Unity church we addressed it to ourselves and just before New Year they’d mail it to us.

Welcome Norene, I’m glad you are here with us. :smile:

Yours too!

Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness. _____Desmond Tutu

1 Like

This is great! I would like to work on tapping for feeling overwhelmed, anxious, angry, and frustrated, due to a combination of childcare, increased workload, lack of sleep, and not enough time for proper self-care. Lots to say goodbye to!

2 Likes

Lots! Glad you’re with us Roland! Will you be able to be on the session live with us Sunday?

Hi Roland and WELCOME! Hope to see you Sunday!

Hello and yes, I plan to join tomorrow’s live call.

2 Likes

Hi Roland and welcome.

The replay is available now:

(You may have to click play twice)

Or you can view it on Youtube

We’ d LOVE to hear what you took from the session and any questions, aha’s, or wisdom you’d be willing to share!

Next week: The Looking Forward Together Workshop – Hope you can join us!

Thanks for being with us!
~ @Rick & @Cathy

1 Like