Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself!

Thank you Norene and Glenn !

2 Likes

Welcome Nancy, I’m so glad you joined us. I’m looking forward to reading your posts. :tulip:

2 Likes

Hi Jean ! Thankyou for reaching out , and so glad you are here , as well …

2 Likes

Hello, I am Lisa. I am so very thankful to be here!

4 Likes

Hi Lisa ~ Welcome, welcome!! We are so thankful that you joined us!!

Hello Lisa…welcome!

Woohoo! You’re here!

Would you be open to sharing something that Matters to you, something that you want to cultivate in the coming year with our support and encouragement?

Welcome Exisa!! Glad you are here with us.

Hello, I am Tricia and I’m brand new to the group, as of May 2023, but not new to tapping. I am driven by two main parts of my life: Personal Development, ie long term therapy, tapping, exploration and discovery, aiming to be appropriately fearless, and Art, in all it forms, ie, curiosity, doing art, looking at art, figuring out out things are made, crafting, making anything out of something else (Ha, just seen how that sounds like Transformation :clap: right up my street). I live in semi-rural Devon in the UK. I am a therapist. I am very grateful to have discovered this group and to see where it takes me.

5 Likes

Welcome Tricia!! I am so glad you are here…sounds like you’ve landed in just the right spot!! I look forward to seeing you on some of the circle calls.

1 Like

Welcome Tricia, you sound very interesting and I’m looking forward to seeing and hearing you on the circle calls too when you’re able to be on them.

3 Likes

Hi Tricia, welcome. Great to have you with us!

1 Like

Hi everyone, thank you for being here!
I am Zsuzsa from Budapest, Hungary, I am a teacher, a coach, a mother etc. I love learning, especially interested in positive psychology, coaching and trauma/addiction relief.
Beauty, goodness and the truth matter to me, I would like to live in a world with less suffering, more peace and joy.
I would like to learn more about tapping, incorporate it into my teaching/coaching and possible share it and teach it. I love being among likeminded people, I love playing and fun too.
I have just taken this photo for you, it is with Freya - she is waitng for me to finish this and give her some food. — oh, I couldn’t upload…so you will only get the link
Sending some love xxxxxxxxxx

7 Likes

Welcome Zsuzsa!! So glad that you are part of our circle! Hope to see you on some of the calls! P.S. Budapest is one of my most favorite cities in the world!

1 Like

Hi! And treats to Freya…

So glad to have you here with us!

Rick

2 Likes

Welcome Zsuzsa, Nice to meet you here and I’m looking forward to seeing you on some calls if you can make it.

2 Likes

Welcome Zsuzsa! :high_brightness:

1 Like

Hi Norene, thank you for welcoming me! :slight_smile:
I am so glad that you liked Budapest, actually, I also love it…I hope one day I will get to travel to your part of the world too. However, it is now the adventure of discovering EFT. Looking forward to that too!

1 Like

Thank you! Looking forward to meeting you too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you Kate! :hugs:

1 Like