Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself!

Woohoo! Rachael is here!

I both feel I know you from our past connections and am excited to also get to meet the you that is emerging fresh now, too.

Thanks for sharing the family pic! Smiles to you. We have a workshop tomorrow if you’re free…

4 Likes

Hi Rick! Thanks for the warm welcome! I’ll be coming to the workshop and looking forward to it :smile: Looking forward to reconnecting-and finding the me that wants to emerge.

4 Likes

Welcome Rachael ~ It’s great to have another introverted person in our community. I think you’ll find, as I have, that this is a safe and supportive place to explore the things that matter to you. We laugh, we cry and everything in between and it’s all accepted and welcome!

5 Likes

Thanks for your warm welcome Norene! I’m very happy to be here!

3 Likes

Hi All. I am extremely introverted most of the time; and also don’t usually feel safe to be extroverted,(for reasons).
Very glad to have made it here.

5 Likes

I don’t often (nearly never) seem myself as being “extroverted” so I totally get that. Sorta like I don’t actually LIKE wearing costumes, even though I have people I love who ADORE dress-up!

On the diversity spectrum I like that we get to choose. Sometimes hiding is perfect for me. Sometimes a safer space where I can share a bit of myself feels really… rich and right.

Indeed, I am co-creating this community because, well, more public spaces like Facebook and Twitter feel more like crowds than… circle.

So… welcome! Truly.

4 Likes

Hi Carrie…Welcome! I know what you mean about being introverted most of the time, so I want to assure you that you have landed in a safe, supportive and understanding community. Looking forward to seeing you on some of the calls or workshops, if that’s a “yes” for you.

2 Likes

Welcome Carrie…I hope your experience here will be similar to mine in that I’ve found a small community of loving, caring and supportive people who’s only agenda is to help you find more emotional freedom in your life…and I’ve been helped immeasurably in that way.

3 Likes

Hi Everyone

My name is Alison (Ali)…

You know, I really would prefer to read everyone else’s introductions first. To make
sure I don’t over share or under share, or, do it wrong.
So, without doing that, because really, I don’t have a lot of hope in navigating a website
and finding such things… fair warning, bios are my nemesis…here goes

My mind goes several directions as I wonder what to start with, so in no particular order, as if there was such a thing…

I live on an island, (not remote, but an island none the less)
with my partner of almost 30 years and our dog Sammie (I adore her)… and him…
We have 2 adult children, 2 grandchildren, I come from a large mosaic type family and I cherish each and everyone of them, family is a huge deal in my world

I love to write, I love to sing, I love to paint…and all kinds of things that will take
me to a place where I can feel freer…

I am a curious person and I study many things, usually on healing and art and spirituality, those are the things which draw me in typically…

I live with a brain injury and that is only of note to anyone here because I may forget something or to reply and that is in no way an indication of what matters to me or who matters to me, rather, there are some limitations now and I want to be sure people know that and simply remind me if it matters to you, because it very likely will matter to me, people matter to me and certainly anyone who I am in communication with. Thank you for your understanding

As far as my life goes, I love to create things and co create things…
I have been a co-author in 3 books and an author of my own book as well…
Lately, I have been working on childrens books and as you will by now have noticed,
it is much more difficult for me to say anything in fewer words, so, childrens books can be a challenge. Our niece is doing the illustrations and she is absolutely amazing

Oh, and I have started a podcast called Find Your Joy… It will be launching soon and I am enjoying it very much. Basically… I just do a bunch of stuff, I don’t know how well I do any of it, I just keep doing stuff…

EFT has been really helpful to me and I want to explore it more and being in a community of people who are exploring this as well interests me

I look forward to getting to know more about this, and you

Peace and joy
Ali

4 Likes

Welcome Ali!! Thank you for sharing what matters to you with us! I, too live on an island and immediately thought, wouldn’t it be great if it was the same island!! I also have 2 adult children and 4 grandsons! My son, his partner and 2 young boys live about a 15 minute drive from me. I, too love to paint! In fact, I came to the site this morning to post a recent piece I did. I hope to see you on some calls. Again, WELCOME!

3 Likes

Hello Ali!! I’m happy to see you here!! I think you’re gonna enjoy the group and I hope you get a lot of great learning and healing from participating.

Peace,
Glenn

3 Likes

Welcome Carrie, I’m glad you are here with us. I am also very introverted mostly. It really depends who I am with.

3 Likes

Welcome to the group Ali, thank you for being vulnerable and sharing your ideas and thoughts with us. Your podcast sounds interesting and do your books that you co authored. I hope you enjoy the group.

3 Likes

Greetings Rick & everyone ! My name is Nancy , and I live in the Coastal Redwoods of Northern California . I 've been tapping , ( irregularly ) for about 5 years , creating my own scripts .
What matters most to me is to be living life in alignment with my higher self . Being comfortable
in my skin , and evolving emotionally & spiritually ! ( and that 's a lot ! )
I look forward to connecting with like - minded beings as we share this adventure together ,
in community . Happy to be partnered with all of you .

6 Likes

Alignment, comfort (and ease?), evolving… inspiring!

Thank you for joining us. Appreciate you introducing yourself with such energetic invitation. :smile:

2 Likes

Rick , just let me say a very heartfelt response … I’m so glad that I’m here ( within this group ) … so glad that our paths
have drawn us together !
Loved your recent conversation with Gene Monterastelli …
Thank you for being you & providing your wisdom , sensitivity & guidance …
Nancy

3 Likes

Aloha Nancy :hibiscus: Welcome​:bangbang:

2 Likes

Hello Nancy…welcome!!

1 Like

Thank you Norene and Glenn !

2 Likes

Welcome Nancy, I’m so glad you joined us. I’m looking forward to reading your posts. :tulip:

2 Likes