Visitor in my Dream!

Last night I have the most vivid dream of @RickThrivingNow and his daughter, Adira!! It was so amazing. She was riding on his back and they both made eye contact with me. I can’t remember what was happening or what was said (damn, I should have written it down when I was waking up), but I remember feeling a sense of togetherness – the opposite of isolation. Adira’s spirit was so clear and wise and old – I felt really safe and connected. Thanks for sharing your daughter with this community, @RickThrivingNow and @Jem. Does anyone else benefit from the cute and adorable pics that @RickThrivingNow includes in the Thriving Now emails? I’d love to hear about it. I like how @Cathy scrolls down to those pics first. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I get a real ‘Simple Uplift’ from seeing pics of Adira as well…although I don’t think it’s so ‘simple’…I think it’s rather complex, the nature of my uplift. The act itself is simple enough, looking at a photo, but the depth and breadth of how it resonates within me is far from simple. There is a deep connection to something beyond words that I experience.

3 Likes

Aww thank you @Dru :heart_decoration: She’s quite the Being, taking a nap right now after 5 hours of exploring. Her awake times are shifting and she’s exploring and continuing to make interesting noises and, yes, at 6am this morning we had the sweetest eye contact as well. I know what that feels like. Glad it echoes out!

4 Likes

Thanks, @Dru! :purple_heart: Her eye contact is like she’s staring deep into your soul… although she’s definitely growing more humor with it these days, too! Wish you and @Cathy etc were closer by, to share a more palpable sense of togetherness!

And I scroll down to her photo in the emails too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(I saw this back when you posted, but forgot to finish my reply — such is life with a busy baby!)

4 Likes

Oh Yes…Love, Love those pictures of Adria and Rick’s “translation” of what she may be thinking/offering to us is just perfect! Thank you so much!

1 Like

Those adorable pictures of Adira always bring a smile to my face.

3 Likes

Hi ModernMystic!! Welcome to the Center!!

2 Likes

Well, it’s about time you showed up here…lol… :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes those pictures of Adria are uplifting and I always have this awww feeling when I see them. I’m so glad we get to see them.

4 Likes