The Ultimate 'We Space'?

WOW!! This is a mind-blowing documentary on fungi. It would seem that they are at the foundation of all life on earth. Seriously, ALL LIFE!! They are very intelligent. And talk about ‘We Space’ oriented beings…holy smokes!! Talk about ‘intentional communities’!!! Not only do they organize themselves into community ‘We Spaces’ but they are what other forest plants use to communicate and organize themselves with…an underground internet that dwarfs anything of human design. If this does blow your mind, don’t worry…mushrooms can very likely put your mind back together again.

4 Likes

WOW is right! I knew about trees and their underground network but had no idea about mushrooms. I would love to see the full documentary but at this point I am still uncomfortable with going to a theatre; if only it was being streamed!

3 Likes

It is on Netflix still: https://www.netflix.com/title/81183477

A truly magical journey…

3 Likes

Oh, thank you Rick!!

2 Likes

I should have included that it is on Netfilx…sorry. Well worth the time to watch it. It’s rearranged my thinking about ‘things’ on a few levels. Astounding!!

2 Likes

I watched it yesterday and was truly astounded!! The medicinal applications, especially with Alzheimer’s and the pest control with termites!!! Wow!! Amazing mushrooms!!

3 Likes