Test12345

3 Likes

Can you hear me now?!

1 Like

Tee hee. Was trying to see if a Facebook post link could work here. Uhh, not really. Weird error though.

I hope the celebration of life is… just right for your friend, your friends, and for you, Dear Heart.

3 Likes

I was just doing some tapping on a picture of Susan…a beautiful woman in both spirit and her physical expression as well.

I’m tapping on the nature of this beautiful and brutal miracle of life on this planet…tapping on my grief and just the sadness that envelops all of us at times…as is the nature of life…of living.

I hope her husband Bill is doing okay under these excruciating circumstances…a predicament to be managed…not a problem that can be solved…

About a week ago my friend Dave (who I’ve talked about before) was with me and I told him about Susan’s death and Dave said “Poor Bill…poor everyone…”.

Yup, poor everyone…I guess that’s maybe what I’ve been feeling lately.

And I will take you up on your offer Rick…I will think of you today and feel your warm hug when I need it…

Thank you…love to you.

1 Like

Feeling the mortality blended with the longevity (or at least dreams of such). Most of the people I walked past on today’s walk seemed happy… and much older. It’s a strange thing to be… alive.

Love and hugs to you…

2 Likes

Indeed…it’s a strange trip but I’m making the most of it…

1 Like

(((((:heart:Glenn​:heart:))))) with you in spirit.

1 Like

Thank you friend…

Just got back and it was wonderful…beautiful service…lots of beautiful, wise words spoken…lots love and caring…some tears, some laughter…catching up with old friends…some stale snacks…it was perfect! :grin:

2 Likes

Mmmm, thank you. I think I’ll put stale snacks in my end-of-life document in the next revision. :wink:

2 Likes