Tapping on Stuck Creative Energy

Are there any threads in this discussion center about tapping for creative blocks?
I’m going on vacation for a week and probably won’t be online.
But I love our discussions about art.
more later
Paula

2 Likes

Paula, I am sure there are. I don’t know how to search specific topics. I hope you enjoy your vacation.

I’m not sure either about there being a tapping script for blocked creativity in these discussions. I have experienced blocked creativity too. (I think most creatives have at one time or another) I would start by acknowledging the block; maybe even cursing at it :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:. Then, I would remind myself that my creativity is always a part of me and trust my intuition and the intuition and curiosity of my “inner kindergartner” to play the “what if” game. What if I use a different color (maybe one I’m not fond of) or shape or tool?!?! I’m reminded of button a friend gave me … it says Fear No Art! What’s the worst that can happen if you do things to refresh the fun and joy of creating. You mentioned you’re going on vacation…what better time to re-connect with your heARTistry! Have a wonderful time!

3 Likes

Ah. Back from vacation ~ Perfect weather for a week of surf fishing off the Delaware coast. I spied this sign in the window at the bait shop and thought about your post Norene ~ what’s the worst that can happen when done in the spirit of fun and joy.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: Too funny!! I’m about to have my morning cuppa! I’ll keep you posted on it’s effects! Welcome home!

2 Likes