Spirit Animals & My Otters

Happy 2024 to you all :confetti_ball:

4 Likes

Happy New Year to you all too :sparkles:

2 Likes

Asked my spirit otters for encouragement. Yay!

3 Likes

Awww…

2 Likes

Create a painting of an appalachian river otter near asheville nc in the Chinese Mogu technique of staining and ink wash

3 Likes

Happy Valentine’s Day!

2 Likes

[appalachian river otter at sunrise] in the style of Orton effect that creates a dreamlike glow in a mix of high and low detail areas that gives a soft and surreal quality to the photograph. Sony a7R IV camera, Meike 85mm F1.8 lens, UHD image --ar 16:9 --stylize 750

3 Likes

https://ideogram.ai/g/ZHAd6PTrRdu9HnVrlX1QZw/2

2 Likes

2 Likes

I got a Peaceful Easy Feeling…

2 Likes

Definitely a peaceful, easy feeling! Quite beautiful, too!!

2 Likes

[Happy Appalachian River Otter] on [rocks rivers and trees background], sketchy expressionist style, fine strokes, vivid colors, hand-drawn illustration for kids. --ar 16:9

2 Likes

A surreal and dreamy painting of an Appalachian river otter in a modern style, featuring iridescent cellophane intertwined with thick strokes of vibrant gouache paint. The composition should be abstract and fanciful, with flowing shapes and colors that evoke a sense of whimsy and imagination. The cellophane should appear luminous and translucent, casting colorful reflections and refractions across the canvas. The gouache strokes should be bold and expressive, with a thick, velvety texture. The overall effect should be a captivating and visually striking blend of materials, combining the delicate beauty of cellophane with the rich, tactile quality of gouache. --ar 16:9 --style raw --stylize 250

4 Likes

Your prompts were right on! Especially the top one!!

watercolor painting of an appalachian river otter using unnatural colors, semi-transparent elements, ethereal atmosphere, gold foil stripes and organic ornaments --ar 16:9 --style raw --stylize 250

3 Likes

Appalachian River Otter in the style of Wu Guanzhong, with intricate details, stunning quality --ar 16:9

2 Likes

3 Likes

Wonderful and so YOU!!

2 Likes

2 Likes