NEU! - Hallogallo - Music & Art

Today when I opened Austin Kleon’s email he was still writing about Kraftwerk the group that played Autobahn that I liked and posted. Here is another group like Kraftwerk called NEU! As I closed my eyes and listened I pictured colors and strokes. So here’s what I created on my iPad with Procreate. Fun!

4 Likes

Oh WOW, what a great response to the music! I could see you, in my mind’s eye, making those marks and having so much FUN!

2 Likes

My fingers were dancing :smiley: I had never thought of painting with music. Thanks,

3 Likes

Love this artwork and sharing of music @Angelsloveyou ! I im really into EDM music and have gone to festivals and raves since the 90s. I would take you to one. I can see us rocking out. I appreciated you reminding me of Kraftwerk. I saw their indiction to the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame and learned how they were the creative geniuses that influenced most of what i listen to. So after your post i added the song you shared to Spotify but also this one, which is my favorite by them. COMPUTER LOVE :heart:

2 Likes

So that’s what its called EDM!! I had to look it up. :grinning:The first time I ever heard it was when I was hired to tarot readings at a gay party. All I wanted to do was dance instead of doing readings. I had no idea what kind of music it was except I loved it. Then an astrologer used to DJ this music on Saturday night streaming live. I didn’t know Kraftwerk was part of that genre. So now I’m going to check out EDM on YT, What fun.

Yes us rocking out at a festival would be awesome :heart:

I’m either going to paint or dance or maybe both and check out more of this EDM!
@Dru Is this also EDM? I love it House Mix 2021 | The Best of House 2021 by OSOCITY - YouTube

3 Likes

3 Likes

Wow!!! That is so cool!! Love it!

House music is a sub-genre of EDM. I also love deep house…like the Chill station on Sirius. Checkout Today by Odesza.

2 Likes

I don’t have Sirius. But I did a search on YT for EDM that I like.

2 Likes