Hello ☺️ from Nicole

Hi Everyone,
I thought I might introduce myself properly to you all. Particularly given I am often off video in any calls I manage to attend- usually because I am in bed, in pyjamas or on my way to work. I also wanted to express my appreciation for all the messages and responses I have received during my time here. Both during circle calls and on here.
So my name is Nicole and I live in Sydney, Australia. I love nature, hiking and camping. The biggest hike I have done is the Overland Track in Tasmania. Most others haven’t been so big. Currently I’m experiencing a lot of difficulty walking and have pain due to sciatica so one of the things I try to visualise each day is myself doing a bushwalk. :relaxed:
There’s obviously so much more I could say- and some of you know some more about me at this point anyway. But mostly I felt like saying hi and sharing something I love doing.

7 Likes

Welcome Nicole,
I’m glad to meet you. I hope you will be able to go on a bush walk soon.
I have enjoyed your posts.
Jean

3 Likes

Thank you Jean. I hope so too.
There is warm sun where I live today and I am thankful for that. I have been able to get dressed today and have been walking around in my house so am grateful for that also :sunny:

4 Likes