Healing Trauma to get “Creatively Un-Constipated”

Here’s a recent podcast interview I did, including discussion about the role that healing trauma plays in getting “creatively un-constipated” so that we can free up our innate creative power and find a healthy balance of Yin and Yang energies to create lives we love.
Such a fun conversation! Enjoy!

:rainbow::yin_yang::sparkles:

Details from the show notes:

“Jem Minor has such a great term that just made me laugh, and it provides for such a deep conversation in this space. She said we get “Creatively Constipated” — oh my gosh, I can relate to that, anyone else?

Jem Minor is deeply devoted to supporting women in transforming sexual, relational & ancestral trauma - so they can reclaim their True Essence, Radiant Health, Sexual Vitality, and Creative Power to live into their fullest Potential, empowered by Love from Within.

She is a licensed Acupuncturist, Herbalist, Alchemical Life Coach, Feminine Power Facilitator (pending final certification), Healing Tao Instructor of Internal Alchemy Meditation & Qi Gong, and co-author of the bestselling book “Awakening: Meet the Women Birthing a New Earth.”

Also, cheers to @RickThrivingNow for the term, and for supporting me in continuing my creative flow of energy amidst parenting!

1 Like