Gaining Clarity, Releasing Frustration and Getting More Satisfaction in Life

Over the last few months, I’ve been studying Quantum Human Design and it has helped me to understand why I have experienced so much frustration in life.

I am so glad my friend introduced me to this information.

One of the things that has been extremely helpful is the strategy for my design (Generator/Alchemist) which helps me to experience more satisfaction and fulfillment in life.

The strategy for a Generator is to listen to my intuition and respond to others and the universe. I have been doing the exact opposite of that all my life. I’d listen to coaches whose advice went against my intuition. I’d doubt myself and my abilities. I’d come up with ideas for making products and programs and pushed my way through without proper self-care. Everything seemed so hard. It was like rolling a boulder uphill.

I’ve gained so much clarity this year as I have overcome many physical challenges and emotional burnout. I’ve slowed way down and changed the way I’m operating most of the time and it has helped me to recalibrate this ingrained pattern of chaos and frustration.

After extensively going through my human design chart I put this board together as a fun art project and a visual reminder of my strategy, who I am, and what I was designed to do here (facilitate transformation and miracles).

Human Design is Quantum Human Design™ is often called the “new Astrology,” and the “intersection of science and spirituality.” Your Quantum Human Design chart is formulated by taking your birth date, time, and location – giving you specific information about your life path, your style of working, your relationship blueprint, how you experience energy in the world, and most importantly, how to create a truly meaningful and authentic life.

Quantum Human Design™ is a synthesis of Eastern and Western Astrology, the Chinese I’Ching, The Kabbalah, the Hindu Chakra system, and quantum physics. Your Human Design chart is calculated using your birth date, time, and place.

If you are interested you can download your free chart here: https://quantumhumandesign.com/

Much Love,
Conde

4 Likes

Wonderful there are such portals to self-understanding ourselves on the broader spectrum of Nature and Free Choices. When we have that, it feels like that which doesn’t fit our Character (and the stories we co-create) falls away – or are left out of the vision “board” entirely!

Happy for you!
Rick

3 Likes

Wow! So cool. Thanks for sharing!! Im going to check this out.

1 Like

I’ve known about this modality since 2008, when I got my chart and type. I still have some of the materials I bought and I found it eye-opening and useful to read and hear about my strengths, weaknesses, and strategy but I never followed it up long-term. According to this system I am a Projector, if anyone is interested.
I am glad to hear of your success with this system, Conde. I hope it continues to work well for you.
xxoo

2 Likes