Exploring Simple Uplifts

HAHAHA! :laughing: Oh thank you for that one. Yes, the Simple Uplift!

3 Likes

That was an easy one for me !:joy:

4 Likes

So glad to read your posts Sus about your trees. Also “I look for love and find it everywhere.” I’m going to borrow that statement. Thank you.

Isn’t it wonderful to have the ethernet and be able to communicate together. I don’t know what I would do with out it. Welcome :heart:

3 Likes

This surprise from the Wind and Tree Spirits was in the middle of the trail on my cold crunchy walk this morning.

A Simple Uplift, indeed.

4 Likes

I love those uplifts @Sus — I feel those too! And there’s a deeper embodiment of the uplift that lasts longer, when we’re actively aware of how it feels in our bodies…
The heart sense.
The breathing with a tree.

That’s part of the power of qigong for me — it enhances those uplifts, strengthens my appreciation for my body and the world around me, with embodied awareness.

Just seeing a tree can be sweet, but breathing with it (also as a qigong practice!) allows it to deepen and last longer, as the energy of the tree fills my whole body… It’s both energizing and calming, a form of co-regulation…

Those moments of uplift make much more seem possible, especially on challenging days… They help us grow and feel more resilient, so we can thrive.
:seedling::yin_yang::heart:

2 Likes

4 Likes