Energy and our Angels

I’ve been calling on my angels for help for years now. One does not need to be religious to believe in angels. Sometimes I even call Angels 911 please help, show me what I need to know.

I had to go to the dermatologist for my six month’s checkup knowing I was going to have a biopsy on my face. I was anxious. The old PTSD kicked in again. I tapped and tapped. It helped I called on angels and asked them to help make it easier. I walked in to the office and checked in. What did I see but a simple but beautiful angel Christmas tree on the counter inside. It felt like a sign. A sign that yes they are with me. I relaxed.

I had some painful spasms on the left side of my face the other day after the biopsy. The spasms hurt. They felt like I was getting poked with a screwdriver. I did a lot of tapping and also called Angels 911. Within a few hours the spasms stopped and I was so grateful. So so grateful. I didn’t know how the biopsy would turn out. Would I need deep surgery or could the dermatologist take care of it. It turns out to be a simple scraping I will have next week. More gratitude :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have been following Michael Sandler for the past few months. Not every episode but enough and I’m reading his book on automatic writing with our angels. Tonight’s show is so good and helpful. So I’m sharing it with you with love. He mentions EFT too!

2 Likes

Thank you… especially for the practical ways that this relationship you have with angels supports you at times when support is soooo helpful and gratefully welcomed.

2 Likes

Yes tapping and angels work very well together.

2 Likes

Thanks, @Angelsloveyou!! I have used Angel Cards since I was 10 years old. I keep them by my bedside table and will think of a person, cat, situation, etc. and then select however many cards I feel drawn to pull. I haven’t done this for a while and you have inspired me to pick this back up. <3

1 Like

Oh Dru I am so happy to know this about you. I’m glad my post is helping you to reconnect to your cards. Do you know of Radleigh Valentine? I’m using his new decks now and so love his energy :hugs:

1 Like