Energy and our Angels

I’ve been calling on my angels for help for years now. One does not need to be religious to believe in angels. Sometimes I even call Angels 911 please help, show me what I need to know.

I had to go to the dermatologist for my six month’s checkup knowing I was going to have a biopsy on my face. I was anxious. The old PTSD kicked in again. I tapped and tapped. It helped I called on angels and asked them to help make it easier. I walked in to the office and checked in. What did I see but a simple but beautiful angel Christmas tree on the counter inside. It felt like a sign. A sign that yes they are with me. I relaxed.

I had some painful spasms on the left side of my face the other day after the biopsy. The spasms hurt. They felt like I was getting poked with a screwdriver. I did a lot of tapping and also called Angels 911. Within a few hours the spasms stopped and I was so grateful. So so grateful. I didn’t know how the biopsy would turn out. Would I need deep surgery or could the dermatologist take care of it. It turns out to be a simple scraping I will have next week. More gratitude :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have been following Michael Sandler for the past few months. Not every episode but enough and I’m reading his book on automatic writing with our angels. Tonight’s show is so good and helpful. So I’m sharing it with you with love. He mentions EFT too!

3 Likes

Thank you… especially for the practical ways that this relationship you have with angels supports you at times when support is soooo helpful and gratefully welcomed.

2 Likes

Yes tapping and angels work very well together.

2 Likes

Thanks, @Angelsloveyou!! I have used Angel Cards since I was 10 years old. I keep them by my bedside table and will think of a person, cat, situation, etc. and then select however many cards I feel drawn to pull. I haven’t done this for a while and you have inspired me to pick this back up. <3

2 Likes

Oh Dru I am so happy to know this about you. I’m glad my post is helping you to reconnect to your cards. Do you know of Radleigh Valentine? I’m using his new decks now and so love his energy :hugs:

3 Likes

No, I don’t! I will check it out. Thank you!!

1 Like

Hi @Angelsloveyou and @Dru! I love this thread Because I’m a huge fan of connecting with the Angels and Angel Cards. I have some decks by Kyle Gray that I like. I always feel so much better when I pull cards but it’s one of those things that feels great that I deprive myself of a lot.

I love Radleigh Valentine’s energy as well although I don’t have any of his decks…I listen to some of his meditations on the Hay House App and I started listening to a book of his on the app as well.
I like to call on angels when I tap as well.

2 Likes

Hi Rachael, Nice to meet another angel lover :grinning:. I have two of Kyle Gray’s angel decks too. Radleigh is my favorite though. I’ve taken a bunch of his classes and he is so down to earth and teaches to do it your way. He doesn’t want to be looked up to as a Guru either. Tapping and angels go so well together in my opinion. I often visualize my angels helping me release those emotions that I just tapped on. Also help to bring me the calm and loving energy I’m so ready for.
Thank you for sharing your love of angels too.

Hi Angelsloveyou,
What is your fave of Radliegh’s decks or courses? The thing I most like about Kyle is the inclusivity of his decks plus his Scottish accent lol! But Radleigh seems like the sweetest person ever. I love that visualization as far as the angels and tapping. I do feel that tapping can help us connect with spirit at an even deeper level and I find this most often to be the case when I’m tapping with others. Just got the idea That would be fun to do an angels and tapping circle in this community sometime if you’re up for it and if @RickThrivingNow and @Cathy like the idea…I’d be happy to collaborate with you on this…I’m an EFT practitioner as well.

3 Likes

If it is a YES for you two, I’m open to putting it on the schedule!

2 Likes

Hi Rachael,
My favorite Radleigh deck is the new Angel Wisdom Tarot. It is a year old now and he had classes on it which were such fun. He recently released another deck that I like almost as well, the Guardian Angel Messages Tarot. With the release of both these decks he had a zoom party talking about and showing us neat images on the cards. If you bought the cards and sent in your receipt you were invited to be at the party. Zoom was full with people waiting, so you can see how popular he is. I also took his certification course which was such fun. Your idea of collaborating on an angel and tapping circle/call sounds intriguing. I would be interested in us talking about it and hearing what our angels have to say about it too.
I would love to hear your ideas. Ask Rick for my email address and we can discuss it.
Yes I like Kyle’s accent and his cards. I don’t know his work very well.

1 Like

HI Angelsloveyou,

That’s so cool-I was checking Radleigh’s decks out last night! I’ve never really worked with the Tarot but it’s very intriguing that he combines Angels and Tarot-I actually was going to learn Tarot when I discovered Angel cards and that seemed to suit me better. I’ve done a few classes with Kyle Gray and actually that reminds me that I should go and finish my certification with him as a certified Angel Guide-I’ve already signed up for the course and have done most of it and went to a training with him at the Omega INst. in NY. But I definitely see what you mean about Radleigh’s energy-it’s amazing and so welcoming. I love James Van Pragh as well-he’s not really an angel guy, more of a medium but he also is such a sweetie.

Do you have the Hay House unlimited app? It is like $10/month and you get basically every audio ever published on hayhouse including a ton of mediations and there are like 8 by Radleigh-and also all of his Hay house books on audio. I highly recommend that app! I was listening to one of his books last night on divination tools.

So thank you for pointing me to him again…

Yes, I would love to chat about angel/tapping circle…I’ll ask Rick for your email address…or if there is a way to privately message here I will message you with mine…

1 Like

You can message her through the button here. Yes, we have private messages here! Yay!

2 Likes