Don't Give Up

"Don’t give up when your heart is weary.
Don’t give up when your eyes are teary "…
I don’t like that we have to keep on “fighting” but damn it sure feels like it some days. We’re all here learning other ways not to give up without having to fight. :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you… this was a great energy for me today. Needed and welcomed. Love Michael Franti! We family dance to him all the time!

5 Likes

Oh WOW…just what I needed today! Thank you, Jean :heart:

5 Likes

Love this, @Angelsloveyou. Thank you. I saw Michael Franti and Spearhead in concert like 25 years ago and wore his Stay Human shirt until i wore it out. I fogrot about that and his music. What a cool gift of a reminder!! DONT GIVE UP.

STAY HUMAN

5 Likes

I had never heard of them until just recently. 25 years ago? Where have I been? LOL

4 Likes

This song. So many tears. Thank you for sharing. It is so hard not to give up. I think about it often.

4 Likes

Yes, I’ve also thought about giving up. I’m glad I didn’t most of the time :heart:

4 Likes

Wow! Its simply beautiful! So uplifting. Thank you so much for this share…thank you!:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I m not used westorn songs…mostly its Indian (Hindi laguage) songs m familiar…so thanks so much for sharing the name of the singer…my son might be familiar though…i’ll check out for more Michael Franti songs

2 Likes

Great…so next pick for me will be Stay Human…thanks Dru​:+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes