Do You Want an Angel Message? Pick a Card!

I posted three Angel cards face down. Do you have a question you would like to ask your angels? If you can’t think of a question then maybe you would like to ask your angels “What message do you have for me?” Maybe stop, take a breath, close your eyes and ask. Then use your intuition or just play.

You can choose more than one card if you want. There are no rules.
Angel Cards are oracle cards. They are different from tarot cards although now there are angel tarot cards. Some of the creators of angel tarot cards did not like the scary pictures on the older tarot cards like the Devil or the Tower with people falling off the buildings. The death card scares a lot of people and it only means changes, so the pictures on the angel tarot cards are softer and quite lovely.

Did you choose your card(s)? Are you ready for the reveal?

If you picked Answered Prayer the angels want you to know that your prayers are heard and answered. Sometimes you may not feel this way, because the answer comes in unexpected ways. Perhaps you receive an intuitive feeling or a new opportunity appears–or a book falls off the shelf. The angels answer our prayers very often by giving us ideas or information in these everyday ways. By drawing this card, the angels request that you be extra observant. Be especially alert to help that comes your way and be sure to accept that help. You DO deserve this assistance and often our angels enlists people to act as Earth angels who bring you answers to your prayers.

If you chose Dreams the angels are saying that you are receiving important messages in your dreams. They suggest that you put a pen and paper next to your bed and ask them to please help you remember your dreams. Then when you awaken write down anything you recall even if it’s just a sentence or a word. The rest of the dream could reveal itself during the day. If you have reoccurring dreams they are especially important messages that your higher self and angels want you to know. You may not receive all this the first night or two but if you continue asking for messages in your dreams they will come.

If you choose the Retreat card the angels are asking you if you are pushing yourself too hard. They are reminding you that rest is a natural cycle in every living thing. Maybe you need to pause and find ways to nourish yourself. While you are resting, take time to reflect on your heart’s desire and true feelings. Honor your feelings. Divine guidance and angel messages are not just your imagination or wishful thinking if it speaks to your heart.

If you enjoyed these angel messages let me know and I will post more of them and remember YOUR ANGELS LOVE YOU :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you, Jean :hibiscus: I chose the Dreams card. For the most part I don’t remember my dreams and I do believe that they are important messages. I have kept a dream notebook by my bed at various times and will do so again to help me remember my dreams!

2 Likes

Dreams for me, too. My dream that awoke me at 4am was around protection… an Acceptance that there are indeed people in the world who, well, it’s good to have a healthy distance, to even find safe havens and approaches that work for us to get a chance to be with the Divine often.

2 Likes