Do You Want a Message From Archangel Michael?

Archangel Michael says, “I am here with you. You are beautiful. But what a funny little world you find yourself in! Things have changed over the centuries but what is unchanging is that the Divine is always present. Always here. Always with you. Always now. There is nowhere you can go to get away from source - nor would you want to. I want you to know love and protection; Safety and your purpose. So if you want a message from me then choose a card below.” You can choose one, two or all three. You can ask a question or just say what is my message for today.

I love pulling a card a day to see what my message is. I take a picture of the card and write about how it makes me feel. Then at the end of the day I go back and re read what I wrote to see how my day played out. It is very interesting to see how my card resonated with what my day was like or not. I will reveal the cards face up now and you can see what your message is.

I forgot to choose one card so I’ll take all three of them because they resonate with me and what is going on with me now.

These cards are from the new Archangel Michael Sword of Light Oracle cards by Radleigh Valentine with illustrations by Echo Chernik.

4 Likes

Such sweet timing. Thank you Jean :heart_decoration:

1 Like

You’re welcome. I hope the cards are readable. I think they can be downloaded and easier to see.

I chose the middle one, “Prioritize Self-Care” which is more than timely in my world! Thank you for posting!

2 Likes

You’re welcome Norene :heart:

1 Like

Love these cards and messages. Balance is the vibration I’m tending to: work/play; caring for others/myself and even in art … building a bridge between abstract and realistic.

2 Likes

I’m glad you picked a card Paula. I’m posting angel cards about once a week so come back for your angel message again.

1 Like

I will.

1 Like

center card and thank you

2 Likes

I’m so glad you choose an angel card danikent. I love posting these cards so everyone can get their special angel card. So thank you and glad to see you posting on here. Welcome :smiley: :innocent:

1 Like

Welcome danikent! Jean’s Angel Cards are always timely! I, too chose the middle card reminding me to prioritize self-care!

1 Like

These are lovely cards. Thank you for sharing them. xxoo

2 Likes