DJ Subconscious Spinning Your Greatest Hits

4 Likes

My internal DJ the last few days has been playing stuff like…

If you put away the dishes, will the frog stop croaking?

Now that it is sunrise, how many balls will roll down the hill?

Random, weird connections.

I may be a bit sleep deprived. Then again, the tune of “Don’t Talk Smack Until You’ve Walked a Morning Mile in Their Underwear” was… interesting. Needs to be washed, though. With vinegar and balsamic vinegar.

Uhh… time for a nap.

4 Likes

I think your inner DJ may be broadcasting on an AM channel Rick…perhaps pirate radio…lol…you made me laugh…thank you…

2 Likes

Pirate Radio! Explains it! Streaming live from the Bermuda Triangle where Making Sense Disappears into the Abyss…

3 Likes

HI! My name is Andras. I write a book on mind wandering. May I ask Your kind permission to use this image in my book? Are You the owner of this image? Thx for your respond! A.

Hi Andras.
No, that is not my original image…I do not own it. I probably copied it from Facebook I’m guessing.

Thx!

glenn taylor via Thriving Now Center support@thrivingnow.center (időpont: 2023. máj. 12., P, 18:46) ezt írta:

:rofl: :rofl: I was not laughing AT you. Just the stuff that was coming out of your internal DJ. Mine does stuff like that including silly songs or snippets of silly poems that a 6 year older would make up. My inner DJ just asked me why don’t we make up booger songs. :rofl:

1 Like