Covid Boogers

I got Covid over New Years which was a total surprise because we were vaccinated and wore our masks. After the shock of it wore off my silly mind reverted to the mind of a six year old boy. All I could think of was those pesky Covid boogers. So I turned to Chat GPT and asked it to make up a silly song about Covid boogers and it did!

ChatGPT

(Verse 1) In a world of masks and social space, There’s a tale of boogers, a silly case. Covid boogers, they’re the talk of town, Stickin’ around, making us frown.

(Chorus) Covid boogers, oh so sneaky, Spreadin’ germs, making us all squeaky. But we’ll laugh, we’ll sing, and we’ll be strong, Dancin’ through the days, Covid can’t go wrong!

(Verse 2) Six feet apart, we do the dance, Avoidin’ boogers, give 'em no chance. Wash your hands, and sanitize, Say goodbye to boogers, wave 'em goodbye.

(Chorus) Covid boogers, oh so sneaky, Spreadin’ germs, making us all squeaky. But we’ll laugh, we’ll sing, and we’ll be strong, Dancin’ through the days, Covid can’t go wrong!

(Bridge) In the land of tissues, we’ll prevail, Blow your nose, set sail. Covid boogers, take a hike, With a tissue strike, we’ll end this spike!

(Verse 3) Booger battles, we will win, With a goofy grin, let the fun begin. Put on a mask, cover your face, Covid boogers, you’re outta place.

(Outro) So here’s our song, a booger delight, In this crazy world, we’ll be all right. With laughter and joy, we’ll persevere, Covid boogers, disappear!

I sent it to Rick and asked him if he wanted to create a silly looking Covid booger and he did! 2 of them!

2 Likes

I love that I’m the “illustrator” for a song called Covid Boogers. Time to update my resume!

1 Like

Thanks, I actually LOL’d and oh did I need it today :joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like