Christmas

I’ve had a love/dislike with Christmas over the years, mostly thoroughly dislike. Everything was “have to”. Do it their way, make sure everyone is happy or :roll_eyes: Today I felt myself starting to slip down into Bah Humbug again. I tapped and let myself feel the heaviness and the ugh. Then I asked myself one of my favorite questions. How do you want to feel? (Thank you @Rick) “Better than I’m feeling now.” So I said another helpful sentence, “Thank you angels, thank you guides.” :hugs:
I started thinking about many things I’m thankful for.
I am soooooooo glad I don’t have to be at my mother’s at 10!
I am so thankful I don’t have to be at my mother-in-law’s for dinner!
I am so thankful that we didn’t lose power during this bitter cold we just went through.
I am so thankful my nose biopsy came back negative.
I am so thankful for all of you here who read and post in the center. You all feel like family.
I hope that if anyone here who is having a difficult time this Christmas finds help and feels free to post.
I wish us all much love :heart: and much healing in the new year.
Love, Jean and her inner child grooving with Santa.
santa holding me

6 Likes

c287da54341bfde227f8e01c83b806d8a6549c6a9657cc164359cf9a10e3db4e.0

Merry Christmas, @Angelsloveyou !! Grateful for you and the circle!

3 Likes

So many art supplies for Christmas! Thank you Jean and Dru and All…

4 Likes

Thank you Dru :joy:I LOVE it, just about made my day. I’m grateful for you, the circle and so much more.

1 Like

I always liked to get art supplies and books for Christmas when I was little and bigger… What a sweet picture, thanks for sharing. :heart:

4 Likes

What an amazing picture of Adira!! The soft and easy intensity of her involvement with that mysterious object…the relaxed eagerness I feel in her posture…the beautiful curiosity…marvelous!!

4 Likes

Nothing better than new art supplies!!

2 Likes

I am really enjoying doing artwork with Midjourney… Surprises and Explorations of ideas into form!

3 Likes

Love your explorations!

2 Likes