Stop feeling!

I saw this video in another EFT email I got. It brings up feelings about when I’d go to church and felt so anxious. I told one of the minister’s helpers and she said, “Everything’s in Divine Order”, which didn’t help me one bit. They would give me some positive thinking BS, and not acknowledge my feelings. Just say “Everything’s in Divine Order” or pray about it and God will take it away for you. Tell yourself “I feel good, nothing bothers me.” I’m not against believing in God or affirmations but they cannot be pasted over anxiety or scared feelings.

I’m SO glad I found tapping.

2 Likes

Just drafting the concept of Contrast. While I do find for myself that contrast is part of “divine order” acknowledging that it’s showing up as contrast helps me not do the “spiritual bypass thang.”

2 Likes

Yes Divine Order can be truth. I almost didn’t use that example. Later I remembered times when I was told to be brave and not cry. Or when I had to go to the bathroom in school and was told no you don’t. Another time when I learned they were going to test our hearing and I wanted to go I was told I just wanted to get out of class… It all harks back to STOP IT!!! Don’t listen to my needs or don’t be yourself just STOP IT !!!

2 Likes

@Angelsloveyou aww man…sounds like a difficult time that it was! Hugs to you and your past self that was struggling and saying “STOP IT!!”

2 Likes

@Jun_Rong, thank you. My past self and my now self likes this and we aren’t saying STOP IT to hugs :hugs:

2 Likes