Know What Matters to You

Thanks for your response, Rick. Yes, “savvy” sounds like a good one to explore.

2 Likes

Hi Jewel! :slightly_smiling_face::sparkles: I look forward to hearing about your being succulently supported and uplifted!

Confidence in Being (aware of here and now) matters to me right now, I’d like to make that a focus.

(I just got off a call where Rick suggested Being as a focus instead of ‘giving’ which I was wondering about, and makes sense for where I’m at.)

I went through most of these calls as they came out and am definitely happy to revisit any concepts you’d like to talk about.

Lovely to see you here Jewel :two_hearts::gem::two_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks Kate. Aware of the here and now sounds like a really good focus for sure.

Warm Best Wishes on your “Being” practice~! :blush:

Hi - I want to start this program again - even though it’s 7 months later now, and I kind of fell off the wagon last time. Hopefully I can make it all the way through this time and stick with my focus.

As I’m re-listening to class #1 I still find myself contemplating the feeling of being “uplifted” and also I might add - “carried along by grace”. Will explore it more to see what feels true to my core at this time.

P.S. Is anyone else going through this right now and wants to play along? Are you still a member here Kate? How did your explorations with “Confidence in Being” go?

(Art by Inge Look)

Mmmm, I am always “doing the course” so to speak. Being carried along and uplifted by grace is essential in my day.

Of course, I used to look for Big Obvious Uplifts. You know, the kind of thing where the strength of grace was undeniable! See! Proof!

Haha. I remember times when that was true. This morning, the uplift was the invitation to lean against a tree in the sunshine through the mountains. Uplift. And the energy to carry me another bit down the trail (literally, and “of life.”)

Adore the art… thank you!
Rick

1 Like