Celebrating David Bryant's Laughter and Life

In memory of Dave Bryant,

Thank you Dave, for all the EFT / tapping support you offered me so generously, your good sense of humor and zest for life. I remember the ho’oponopono you offered and how it helped me to sleep so much better after you sent the healing energy of that practice.

I hope you are enjoying the tango dancing in heaven and laughing with the angels.

You helped me through so many difficulties and your kindness, warmth and caring will not be forgotten.

Shelley B.

6 Likes

So changed by this obituary. Love this framing of life. Thank you, David, for this gift. :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Yes.

I feel so sad (often) that my step son Oscar only had 17 years of life on this earth. Less than my cat Stoli had. It feels wrong. I feel like David would be okay with holding space for this pain, even in his obituary post, I hope. Words of wisdom and comfort are welcome.

5 Likes

I am so sorry Dru about your step son Oscar’s life being cut so short. I hold you in my thoughts about all the pain and wrongness you feel. Sending :hearts: and compassion.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday, David!

“Where do pirate ghosts like to vacation?”

“Lake Eerie!”

Miss you, Love you!

4 Likes

Happy :confetti_ball: Happy :confetti_ball: Birthday, David​:bangbang:
You are so missed :heart:
Hoping you get a chuckle from this: Why do seagulls fly over the sea?
Because if they flew over the bay they would be bagels! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes